Tuesday 13 March 2018

Hwayugi replica, not designer replica

Da wassoyo

with another blog!

And this one is about

*drumroll*

Hwayugi.

Again.

Very anti-climactic, I know. Though not as anti-climactic as the Pakistani dramas.

OK YES THIS BLOG IS NOT ENTIRELY ABOUT HWAYUGI

More like a comparison where I will prove:

HWAYUGI ≩ DIL NAWAZ







Before I begin. let's get one thing straight. Our understanding of djinn is different. The definition for djinn (singular), djinnat (plural), is that they are entities made of fire. They coexist in the realm with the humans. They have powers, and they choose to not interact with the humans. The evil djinns do try to scare the humans when the humans try to take on their property. But on the whole, they have families, life, love, everything humans have, only they are fire and humans, clay.
Shijak...

It happened when I was procrastinating on Youtube. I had to figure out my life, my quiz the other day, the interview transcription (thesis on Korean dramas, yayy), assignments due. Hence, I spent an entire day on Youtube.

*Did I just hear 'justified'? I swear I did*

So here I am, scrolling through the suggested videos and I landed over this one video which had hints of horror in it.


Hwayugi had recently ended, and withdrawal symptoms were still raging, so I clicked it. 


And I tell you. The song had me hooked. 



Also, the girl, the supernatural entity seemed so sad. Not even evil. Just sad. I thought: what the hell. I have time. I need to see this. This might be breaking the mainstream Pakistani dramas about the supernatural. This might be like the Korean dramas where we actually root for a hooman and a ghost (Bring it on ghost), a mermaid and a hooman (Legend of the Blue Sea), an alien and a hooman (My Love from another star), and not to forget the great sage, a monkey, and a hooman (Hwayugi) to end up together. 

So I started watching. The guy was a human. And in love with a human. I know. I know. We'll get there. So eight episodes go by and when in our usual dramas its time to kiss, the human, Fawad, and the female djinn, Dil Nawaz, finally meet. Well, they don't even meet. Dil Nawaz is under the control of evil human lady hungry for power. She can't even show herself without the direct approval of her superior. And Fawad has left his mother's house in anger for she is opposing his marriage with his beloved. So she just messes with Fawad when he is living alone in the house which has been claimed by the Djinn. First messing with him she manages to scare him, but he eventually gets used to a presence which he can't even see. How cool is that?



She learns what love is when she sees his love for the girl. And then she falls for him. And when the evil human lady tells her to reveal herself to the human, she is happy. When the evil human lady orders her to bewitch him, she is overjoyed. When the evil human lady orders her to get married to the human keeping her under her spell, she is beyond the moon. But here, the drama creators just broke my heart. Reinforcing that djinns are bad and that them being together with a human is just not possible. They make the love of a human and the supernatural just fake. And the guy does not even take a stand. He forgets her and chooses the human girlfriend. He forgets the real feelings he had for her before she bewitches him on the orders of the evil human lady. He chooses to forget the marriage he shared with the djinn when the djinn purposefully lifted her magic at the 'I do' moment for she doesn't want to force him.

And in the end, she leaves him, for his good. 

2 years later, The intense love for Fawad eventually becomes her death. Fawad is informed of her worsening situation, and he meets her. And she parts from the world Goblin style. 

The asshole even sees the man who had informed her of the djinn's worsening situation with a baby. The scene implied that the djinn had a baby. But that unworthy human did nothing. Didn't even own the baby!

I don' like this

If you want to show a Pakistani geumganggo (the djinn gave Fawad a geumganggo, swear to God)






If you want to show supernatural entities with glowing eyes






If you want to show their departure goblin style




At least, at least, give respect to the love. 

You clearly are very impressed by Korean dramas. And trust me, man, I approve! 
If you are impressed by Korean dramas, you have to make sure you get the core belief of Kdramas right. THE LOVE HAS TO BE RESPECTED regardless of who you are.

Thank you

3 comments:

  1. I bought a pair of versace shoes for my boyfriend at this online store. buy versace replica The quality is very good, the style of sports shoes is very like, it is very worth buying, there are many famous designer brand replicas versace, we are sure that it has high quality and appearance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mi piacciono molto questi abiti Gucci replica !!!repliche gucci borse È decisamente consigliato comprare qui, la qualità è molto perfetta, repliche accessori gucci il colore è lo stesso del vero Gucci, non vedo l'ora di indossarli!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent and very exciting site. Love to watch. Keep Rocking. replica rolex

    ReplyDelete