Wednesday 11 April 2018

KPOP IN KARACHI

ITS HAPPENING GUYS

They: You are crazy.
          What you want will never happen.
          We have never seen anyone else in this fandom.
          You are alone.
          There isn't another person in our social circle that crazy.

On your face.
If there weren't anybody, this would have never happened. I get it that Pakistan still needs to organize this fandom in great detail. I get it that India has a much larger Korean fandom with the active Korean cultural centre, but man this step is way too apt in the right direction.


Just Now. While trying to filter and order just the right KPOP souvenirs (Shinee, Miss A) for my little sisters (perks of being an older sister #imthefinancier) I came across this!





CAN YOU FRIGGIN GODDAMN BELIEVE THIS???
OK yes, too much swearing. But this is like a dream come true.

If this is a success

And I so hope it is

There is so much hope and so much creativity we can have in the town.

Who knows. If this gets really big maybe someday Shinee, BTS, Exo will not just visit Philipines and China and India, but they'll also be coming to Pakistan along with Lee Seung Gi (coz well I'm crazy about him) (fingers crossed)

And when Kpop fandom is blooming, kdrama fandom will start getting recognized too and Lee Min Ho will visit us

But this is too much daydreaming.

This post is all business. This post is a call out to all the Korean fans in KARACHI to support this effort and be there at this KPOP themed restaurant so people know the numbers in which we exist and they'll stop looking down upon us.

P.S I am going and I am kind of scared because I have too many expectations from it now so please go with me to keep me calm? Kthanks. Bye

In case you want to contact them directly

https://www.facebook.com/KpopPakistanStore/

And the girl who is hopefully arranging the 200 rs ticket for me because who am I kidding... I am broke... and I can only finance the lowest packages possible

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100012476383821

3 comments:

  1. The service of the store is very good, I have been answering questions without any temper.replica rolex watch uk Very good shopping experience. Come back next time. When I received this watch, I thought it was a good replica watch. REPLICA ROLEX SUBMARINER WATCHI like this online store, this watch is simple and generous. Very satisfied with this purchase.

    ReplyDelete
  2. replica Cartier UK boast a large variety of

    design and functionality, yet maintain the utmost quality and sophistication in every

    series. Crafted from the finest steel, rose gold, yellow gold, and white gold, and utlizing

    the highest grade of diamonds worthy of the Cartier name, replica Cartier Drive watches has dominated

    the industry of elegant watches. Mens and ladies watches alike are assured attention to

    detail internally and externally, and the namesake itself is a milestone in the world for

    which the standard of reputation alone is reminiscent of the product.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete